Crappy game?? Feel less disappointed by reading the Florida State board

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Nothing against the Seminoles. They were hosed and should have been in the playoff. But now with an assload of opt outs, they're getting hammered by UGA. Had they been in the playoff, opt outs likely would have been zero.

But if you think our fans go off the deep end after a loss, Warchant is the Mariana Trench. I'll read it so I can realize how things could be worse.

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
Nothing against the Seminoles. They were hosed and should have been in the playoff. But now with an assload of opt outs, they're getting hammered by UGA. Had they been in the playoff, opt outs likely would have been zero.

But if you think our fans go off the deep end after a loss, Warchant is the Mariana Trench. I'll read it so I can realize how things could be worse.
Gotta fire the FSU coach…he doesn’t have his team prepared to play. Who cares about the opt outs, a good coach would have the next men up ready to play.

LastFedaykin

Oct 26, 2021
And that’s why Bowl Games suck now. It doesn’t matter what you do in the regular season when you have a full team with full chemistry. It’s what you do in the Bolwl Games when the players don’t care.
Georgia players care. A lot apparently!

BUFFALO LION

Oct 7, 2021
This performance doesn't help their argument that they should be in the CFP.

Actually, I think FSU is just giving ESPN the finger. I’d love to see FSU allow Georgia to get 100 to show everyone what a farce this whole Bowl situation has turned into.

Looks like FSU is intentionally allowing Georgia to score. Good for them!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnighter

NoSoup4U

Oct 14, 2021
Actually, I think FSU is just giving ESPN the finger. I’d love to see FSU allow Georgia to get 100 to show everyone what a farce this whole Bowl situation has turned into. l

Looks like FSU is intentionally allowing Georgia to score. Good for them!!!!
Says a lot about FSU then

can you imagine facing a little adversity and unfairness in life and you roll over as your response?

Just to prove some whack point?

yeah they showed em

Reactions: Mufasa94

BUFFALO LION

Oct 7, 2021
Says a lot about FSU then

can you imagine facing a little adversity and unfairness in life and you roll over as your response?

Just to prove some whack point?

yeah they showed em

Face it. Bowls now are a complete farce. Anyone going to one of these fiascos now is just wasting their money.

FSU should be playing Monday. Not today. The system is fixed to make sure the SEC succeeds. Not a more deserving team like FSU. So **** the system and **** ESPN. Just show me the money baby.

LastFedaykin

Oct 26, 2021
The end doesn't justify the means. They deserved to be one of the playoff teams by nature of being 13-0, regardless of the result of this game.
But until teams outside the SEC prove they belong, the SEC can use these results to say this is why we deserve consideration. So giving up just leads to more SEC representation. Not that I blame the team, that was deflating, but the system definitely takes previous results into account, so your have to change the narrative somehow...

Player2BNamedL8r

Oct 12, 2021
FWIW, UGA had their 2nd and 3rd string guys in the entire 2nd half, and some prior to halftime. FSU was an imposter…didn’t belong in the playoff. And if they truly believe they were making a statement by letting UGA score, then shame on their entire program.

Reactions: PSUHarry

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Georgia to FSU:

BUFFALO LION

Oct 7, 2021
FWIW, UGA had their 2nd and 3rd string guys in the entire 2nd half, and some prior to halftime. FSU was an imposter…didn’t belong in the playoff. And if they truly believe they were making a statement by letting UGA score, then shame on their entire program.

And Florida State had theirs in the entire game. They really couldn’t have given a ****. Good for them. Why give ESPN and the crooked CFP Committee an audience.

NittanyBuff

Oct 30, 2021
Entire country going to be calling the Big 10 an imposter if Scum takes an *** beating.

Last edited:

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
Gotta fire the FSU coach…he doesn’t have his team prepared to play. Who cares about the opt outs, a good coach would have the next men up ready to play.

Sure, if this FSU coach delivers the same type of performances against every top team for a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: NittanyBuff

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021
Sure, if this FSU coach delivers the same type of performances against every top team for a decade.
So every coach in the SEC who can’t beat Bama or Georgia should get fired?

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
So every coach in the SEC who can’t beat Bama or Georgia should get fired?

Nuance is an acceptable thing, everything doesn’t have to be black and white. Should Ole Miss fire a coach who doesn’t beat those 2 for a decade? Depends on a lot of other considerations, but maybe not. Should Tennessee or Florida? Probably yes.

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021

Ludd

Oct 12, 2021

Latest posts