CTC Tickets

LetsGoDukies

Senior
Jul 10, 2013
942
787
0
The tickets are now on sale for everyone. Most all of the games are sold out but there's still CTC tickets available.
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
I ordered my tickets but I get a message that my credit card has not been charged.

Does anyone know of a phone contact number I can call to find out what the problem is.
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
I ordered my tickets but I get a message that my credit card has not been charged.

Does anyone know of a phone contact number I can call to find out what the problem is.

I finally got it straightened out so all good now. Seems I had two accounts.
 

Showenuff

Heisman
Nov 21, 2006
21,624
14,224
0
I just got off the phone with Iron Dukes, my tix have been mailed should be here any day now, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple