CU/CSU game just got interesting

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
So the CSU coach called out Prime and said something like "I was taught to take your hat and sunglasses off when you speak to someone" in reference to Prime. Prime is a master at finding motivation....

Cocky99

Jan 27, 2022
I love Neon Deon is doing at Colorado! It’s becoming an awesome program and I bet it’s going to be very elite very soon.

I like how he uses the word “BullJunk” when calling out reporters and critics. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: DaboSits2PeePee

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
Prime being a master at self promotion.
That is all well and good when your favored to play a instate rival and you're riding the crest of popularity.
Next couple of weeks it gets real.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Prime being a master at self promotion.
That is all well and good when your favored to play a instate rival and you're riding the crest of popularity.
Next couple of weeks it gets real.

Funny thing to me is how Deion is conjuring up disrespect left and right. He plays the disrespect card to a nauseating degree, yet there was nothing but hype surrounding CU entering the season. A reporter asked him a totally benign, garden variety question a couple weeks ago and he jumped all over it and spun it as disrespectful. And then he lectured the media on him being a confident black man and that making them uncomfortable...as if he's the first ever black coach in college football. News flash: it's been done. Nobody cares anymore.

But, give him credit, it's working so far.

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
I don’t know why the CSU coach would say something when he knows Deion is such a Karen.

Most people did not know who or anything the CSU coach is or ever said, so he got some exposure, from a statement, good for him, probably knows they will lose either way. Now he has a a little jokey recruiting pitch when he enters the living room in Colorado to recruit, send your son to me, I was raised correctly.

Reactions: DaboSits2PeePee