D harp practicing?

RutgersDom

All-American
Nov 18, 2003
5,992
7,370
113
Richie,

I know he played the rest of the game but he really turned that foot. We know adrenaline kicks in but after game/ overnight the swelling begins. I’m actually hoping he didn’t practice yesterday and maybe even today, get treatment and come back after a bit of a rest. Need that ankle 100%.

Any reports from practice ???
 

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,261
8,873
113
Richie,

I know he played the rest of the game but he really turned that foot. We know adrenaline kicks in but after game/ overnight the swelling begins. I’m actually hoping he didn’t practice yesterday and maybe even today, get treatment and come back after a bit of a rest. Need that ankle 100%.

Any reports from practice ???
He has basically either been out or not at nearly 100% the last 6 games; that has killed us especially when you are a 2 man team and when you saw what a healthy Dylan did early in the season; theres no way he will be back to 100% the rest of the season as these ankle sprains just linger; Even Ace has been dealing with the same thing
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDiddy777

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
They got back from Penn state early yesterday morning. I doubt there was any type of practice yesterday.
Maybe a film session . But since the team continues making the same stupid mistakes I doubt that too
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game