i wish it was this easy and simple.
Shooters to be a net positive
1. need to play defensive
2. need a quick release
3. need to be a threat to put the ball on the floor and penetrate
I am a great shooter. i can't do 1,2, and 3 therefore i watch instead of play.
Great shooter?
Think Jimmy Chitwood, but real.
Whether he can shoot and whether he'd be able to get the shot off would be two completely important distinctions.
Reminds me of the Gary Waters era. We once brought Erik Hazard off the bench completely cold for a last second shot in the first half against Providence??? (I think). I'm thinking to myself ... yes, the kid can shoot, and yes, he did end up getting that shot off, but I believe missed it. One of the more WTF plays from that era for me.
Anybody else remember the play?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers