Davante Adams has been criminally charged for hitting the photographer

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Whenver I see a member of the media get in the face of a professional athlete, I always marvel at the restraing of the athlete. Frankly, the guy was way too much in the player's face - gave him no room to get by. I don't condone what the player did, but sometimes - you just have to expect people to do stupid shite.

Also reminds me of a joke:

Someone asked Bear Bryant for $10. Bryant asked - "why do you need $10?" The reply "A member of the media just died, and we are collecting $10 from everyone to help bury him". Bryant handed the guy $20 and said "Here - bury two of them".

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Whenver I see a member of the media get in the face of a professional athlete, I always marvel at the restraing of the athlete. Frankly, the guy was way too much in the player's face - gave him no room to get by. I don't condone what the player did, but sometimes - you just have to expect people to do stupid shite.

Someone asked Bear Bryant for $10. Bryant asked - "why do you need $10?" The reply "A member of the media just died, and we are collecting $10 from everyone to help bury him". Bryant handed the guy $20 and said "Here - bury two of them".

^^^ Yep.

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021

However, in this case the media guy (who was actually an equipment carrier for a photographer) wasn't in Adams' face. He simply ran into his path and had no idea Adams was even there. The "frustration" defense may be true but he had several minutes during the post game meet-and-greet to dial back his emotions. Also, after a game the field is full of people running every which way. It's odd Adams would shove this guy when he likely encountered several other people doing the same thing.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
However, in this case the media guy (who was actually an equipment carrier for a photographer) wasn't in Adams' face. He simply ran into his path and had no idea Adams was even there. The "frustration" defense may be true but he had several minutes during the post game meet-and-greet to dial back his emotions. Also, after a game the field is full of people running every which way. It's odd Adams would shove this guy when he likely encountered several other people doing the same thing.
He did apologize at the meet and greet first thing g he said

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
I hate both sides in this situation…Adams obviously wrong in pushing the guy and deserves some punishment…but other guy is wrong for milking it and trying it cash in (whiplash, non-life threatening injuries, possible concussion…give me a break).

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire

PSUriseANDfire

Oct 12, 2021
Preparing for a lawsuit. Hurt neck, bruises.

Sorry this happened to him but I hope Adams pays him in shitcoin.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I hate both sides in this situation…Adams obviously wrong in pushing the guy and deserves some punishment…but other guy is wrong for milking it and trying it cash in (whiplash, non-life threatening injuries, possible concussion…give me a break).

Reactions: 91Joe95