Dead Legs

Devilinside

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2010
2,214
2,166
0
We've seen this before. Judging from the number of shots that clanged off of the front rim, I think the guys were worn out, except for Jefferson. We could not clear fast enough to hit the open man, and just seemed short on energy. All credit to the 'Cocks. I think we paid the price for our 7-man rotation, which had to be exhausted after the ACC Tournament. I am not saying a 12-man rotation is the answer, witness FSU. 8 or 9 should not be out of the question, however.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  3. 03 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games