Degaz Rapid Reviews

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,835
27,801
88
I do hope bac comes around. My rapid reviews are more factual in nature, with some quick analysis, whereas bac always had the emotion and feel for the game and how it impacts the pulse of the fanbase. Two different styles that are both valuable.

Come back, bac…

Come Let Me Love You GIF
 

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,261
8,873
113
I do hope bac comes around. My rapid reviews are more factual in nature, with some quick analysis, whereas bac always had the emotion and feel for the game and how it impacts the pulse of the fanbase. Two different styles that are both valuable.

Come back, bac…

Come Let Me Love You GIF
I agree I love reading them and not sure why at this point he would say this it we were very bad for many years and he did it and you know what who knows with this years team at least from watching game 1 they are going to give it there all and I will be at every game I can go to
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUfan1977
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game