Deneric Prince

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,772
13,982
113
Reportedly will be signing with the Patriots. Someone get me his jersey right now!!!
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,772
13,982
113
I know the Pats lost a RB to injury in their first preseason game. Right now I think Rhamondre Stevenson will start for New England with Treyveon Henderson as the back up, but I think Henderson is going to steal a ton of touches from Stevenson as the year progresses. Dude is absolutely electric, took the opening kickoff on Friday night 100 yds for a TD. I know it's preseason but the opening kickoff and a lot of guys amp'd for their first (and maybe only) meaningful NFL play and he runs through Washington untouched. He would have been a guy that Belichick would have loved. First in, last out and talks about needing to put in the work to stick around. Vrabel is gonna love him too.

I don't know if Prince will stick in New England but he obviously is doing something right and has shown enough that teams want to at least have him around
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas