Yes, but they're all winnable.Northwestern, Penn State, Illinois, Minnesota will all be tough games to win even at the RAC. The bottom of the league is stronger this year
Strongly disagreeYeah. Based on the way we struggled tonight against a very bad Morgan St. team, I think we have a LONG way to go to be competitive in the Big 10. The new coaching staff looks like a dramatic improvement, but we can't shoot worth a lick, as many have observed. After the cream puffs are over it will likely be another long year in conference.
Granted almost every middle to lower tier Big 10 team from last year is better but so are we. We have not had depth like this in at least 10 years. I expect competitive games every night. I am not going into any game thinking we have no chanceBelieve me, I strongly hope you are right!
Granted almost every middle to lower tier Big 10 team from last year is better but so are we. We have not had depth like this in at least 10 years. I expect competitive games every night. I am not going into any game thinking we have no chance
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod