Hillarious. Kid never played one game for U.K. Hadn't hired an agent yet but I imagine he would be a top 10-15 pick.
Lol! Yea his statement was even funnier! Acted like he played there. I think he just testing the waters though. He will prolly be back.Hillarious. Kid never played one game for U.K. Hadn't hired an agent yet but I imagine he would be a top 10-15 pick.
Lol! Yea his statement was even funnier! Acted like he played there. I think he just testing the waters though. He will prolly be back.
You mean like Shaun LivingstonNone and done is the new UK motto
Well that makes no sense. He went straight to the league from high school.You mean like Shaun Livingston
Go sit in your basement with your Michael Porter jersey on, NOW.You mean like Shaun Livingston
You mean like Shaun Livingston
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games