Actually a pretty cool story. I don't think they look that bad. Especially since the guy who made them has only been doing it for a year and he taught himself on the internet.
haha! he does kinda look like a pimpGood story. When Meeks doesn't make it in the NBA, he can wear his hat at his new job. The Pimp Master
Hey Hart on a different note, how's OAD? Haven't seen any of his posts recentlyFigured that was much too advanced for AFAM!
OFC
Hey Hart on a different note, how's OAD? Haven't seen any of his posts recently
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get to feeling better sirI'm around, just a continuing set of health setbacks for me lately...in a hospital for a day, but out yesterday. I'm planning on posting some during the game if I'm up to it. Going to get a little rest.
OFC
Get well soon! Enjoy the game today. Glad you got out of the hospital in time!I'm around, just a continuing set of health setbacks for me lately...in a hospital for a day, but out yesterday. I'm planning on posting some during the game if I'm up to it. Going to get a little rest.
OFC
Hey Hart on a different note, how's OAD? Haven't seen any of his posts recently
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games