Does anyone know how I can enlarge our

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
screen and post like it was when we changed over to this format a while back. I'm getting old and I liked the letters being larger. The letters are larger at THR. If I can do it I would like it. I'm getting old and don't want to misread a post. .:D OFC
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
Oh sure, you just want to enlarge your screen. I bet you buy Playboy for the articles too, don't you. You might want to take this one over to THR. I'm sure they can help you out. Ask for a guy called Gary. He's got the inside info on just about everything.
 

DevilDJ

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2001
9,580
2,223
0
I have a question. When I'm on my phone , I can access the page with the thread titles on it but have difficulty accessing the individual threads themselves. The icons aren't "clickable." Like I said , I only have this problem when trying to read the site from my phone. Anyone else experience this?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6