Does anyone know whatever happened to Southern Lion?

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Does anyone know whatever happened to Southern Lion? He seems to have disappeared. I hope to God he's okay.

As best as I can recall, he had not posted on the old board in a very long time.

That said, his web site has been updated this fall, so I think it's safe to assume that he's doing well.

Hopefully, he'll find his way to this board. And if any of you communicate with him, send him directions for how to find us, and ask him to post something.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
How about Howie"81--I haven't seen him for awhile? Anyone know anything about him?--hope he's OK.

I have no idea on Howie'81. He had some verbal tiffs with some posters -- can't recall if it was on my board or the Lions Den -- on the old site.

91Joe95

Oct 6, 2021
Howie came unglued?

I hope Howie comes back, I always liked his posts

PSU65

Oct 10, 2021
I have no idea on Howie'81. He had some verbal tiffs with some posters -- can't recall if it was on my board or the Lions Den -- on the old site.
I seem to remember that now. Thanks, Tom. Here's another one who seems to have disappeared--UncleLar. Always liked his posts.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Here's another one who seems to have disappeared--UncleLar. Always liked his posts.

He hasn't posted on my board for about 2 years (+/-). In prior questions about him, some folks mentioned that he had posted that he was going to stop posting on the board, or taking a break from the board (I forget the specifics). I don't remember the posts he made indicating this, or the thread in which it took place, so I can't provide much info.

I do regret that UncleLar left the community. I always enjoyed his contributions.