Doorsin

RutgersRaRa

Heisman
Mar 21, 2011
19,087
31,437
113
He will not return this year.
I spoke with him last week and he said he doesn't know when he'll be back. The boot comes off this week, so he'll find out what he can do on it in due course. He left the door open to being back this season, but if he medicals I'm fine with it at this point. Our players are so young that this season was going to be a learning curve anyway, and having him available for an extra year on the back end would ease the burden on replacing the mass graduation of current players.
 

TruJerz_rivals

Freshman
Jun 5, 2015
232
89
0
If he's out for the season that is a huge lost. But I can see him coming back strong next year as the starting C which would potentially give him 3 years as a starter for RU. Something to look forward to I guess. Kid has huge upside
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?