Drew Allar Stat Line OHSAA Division I Regional Quarterfinal

PSUDMD

Oct 29, 2021
Medina defeated Cleveland Heights 45-14 in an OHSAA Division I Regional Quarterfinal on Friday night from Ken Dukes Stadium. QB Drew Allar finished 18-for-46 for 318 yards and 4 touchdown passes. He also ran for 122 yards on 13 carries and 2 TDs

Next up
Cleveland St Ignatius

Then
Winner of Cleveland St Ed's vs Canton McKinley

Then on to State Semifinal

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2021

WDLion

Oct 12, 2021
This article - https://scorebooklive.com/ohio/2021...legs-then-defers-all-credit-to-his-teammates/ - states 17 - 37.

"Despite his lowest completion percentage of the season — he completed just 17 of his 37 passes Friday night — the Penn State commit showed flashes of brilliance when the Bees needed him most and made it obvious why he’s one of the top quarterback prospects in the country."
Great game by the @MedinaBees! Many missed catches due to a frosty turf surface making it slippery. There should’ve been 2 more touchdowns. On to round 3 for the Bees and Cleveland Heights played a great game but they were no match for Medina’s speed on defense!

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
What are his hand measurements? That's the most important stat. 😉 🤪
I feel like Bird in Hand Boy/Doofis although I won't like my own post like him. I made up the PSUJ2 address when I was first trying to get on this site. Just typed in the wrong email and posted like horses rear. 🤣