Dribble Hand-off...

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,976
29,349
113
I still think we are doing too much dribble hand-off. 80% of the time we are screening guard to guard - not going to get many mismatches this way. We have two guards that can absolutely break down 3 through 5 positions on the other team 1 on 1; and if Nigel and Corey are on the floor together usually the other teams 2 guard.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
I think this stuff is more a function of the 30 second clock. Don't have enough to screen away and/or reverse.

Game is becoming more and more like the NBA and I hate it! Also you have to have 3 point shooters who take and make tough shots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUJMM78

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
I think this stuff is more a function of the 30 second clock. Don't have enough to screen away and/or reverse.

Game is becoming more and more like the NBA and I hate it! Also you have to have 3 point shooters who take and make tough shots.
The time clock and the 3 point shot has changed college basketball to a more offense oriented game which hurts teams like Rutgers that lack scorers.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four