Duke Links & Pics

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Post links of postgame videos and pics from the game today in this thread. There's so much out there that I thought we could use a thread to store some of it. Lots of stuff on social media too....after I put my daughter to bed I'll try and post some of that here too.

Attached are the postgame pressers.

Postgame Presser
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Well, DJ, I did find this rare footage of K celebrating after the game. I think he had a Few.


OFC
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Well, DJ, I did find this rare footage of K celebrating after the game. I think he had a Few.


OFC
That's not like Coach K. I don't like show boating.
OFC
 

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Originally posted by skysdad:

That's not like Coach K. I don't like show boating.
OFC
I think Justise is rubbing off on K, Sky!



Here are a couple of the press conference photos.

Quinn Cook, nothing but net.


Presser photo with K and 3 Blue Devils. Those players may not have any stocks or bonds, but their net worth is still impressive.

OFC
 

Neners

Senior
Jan 25, 2010
2,944
921
0
Sorry DJ! I just saw this thread. You can delete the other video threads I posted if you'd like.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released