Probably Kennard or Grayson if he can get healthy, if he's 100% and putting everything he's got in, that kid is dangerous! De'Aron Fox just got one, however. After watching the game with my friend I hate to say this but they look insanely good right now....sheesh.Anyone know the three guys to do it without looking it up? Kennard is our best hope this year.
Anyone know the three guys to do it without looking it up? Kennard is our best hope this year.
Probably Kennard or Grayson if he can get healthy, if he's 100% and putting everything he's got in, that kid is dangerous! De'Aron Fox just got one, however. After watching the game with my friend I hate to say this but they look insanely good right now....sheesh.
I know Heyman was the first. I believe Shelden Williams was another...remember that one because he got the triple in a more unusual way...with blocks instead of assists. Someone else will have to come up with the other one.
OFC
They'll run UCLA out of the gym. Our guys should be ready soon....hopefully. It's all rumors and here say right now. Congrats to you though, you guys as much as I hate to admit it are way ahead of everyone else.We'll know more after UCLA (Sat) & UNC & UL within 2 wks.
BTW, when will your Fr be available.
Shelden is all I know
They'll run UCLA out of the gym. Our guys should be ready soon....hopefully. It's all rumors and here say right now. Congrats to you though, you guys as much as I hate to admit it are way ahead of everyone else.
Jon Scheyer had 36 points, 8 rebounds, and 9 assists in his senior year against Gardner-Webb. He could have had a triple-double if he played his normal minutes. But we won by 45 points - so he wasn't exactly needed for the whole 40 minutes.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma