Sooo would I be wasting my time if I tried to get a last minute ticket outside of Cameron tomorrow? I'll already be in Durham so I figured I'd give it a shot.
That's true. I didn't think about that. I appreciate the infoSpring semester doesn't resume until the middle of next week so some students won't be around yet. You'll be able to land a ticket at a reasonable price.
What would be a reasonable price? heck I may try to go if I could afford it lolSpring semester doesn't resume until the middle of next week so some students won't be around yet. You'll be able to land a ticket at a reasonable price.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released