Dylan Frye

ouchmyknee

All-American
Nov 10, 2006
3,935
6,571
91
Yes, I know he's only committed to Bowling Green, but I watched this highlight tape this morning and it's pretty damn amazing. I'm guessing he doesn't project to being able to play D at a high-major program, but still...

 

soundcrib

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2002
6,755
3,917
113
Dylan Frye is nice and I'd have him on my roster but he's no Jordan McCabe.
 

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
Huggins will chase Jordan McCabe if he doesn't like his game after a season. Huggins is a master of "roster management" and keeping anyone, absolutely anyone, eligible.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
Yes, I know he's only committed to Bowling Green, but I watched this highlight tape this morning and it's pretty damn amazing. I'm guessing he doesn't project to being able to play D at a high-major program, but still...


He is more than committed, he is already on the roster at Bowling Green. Fierce competitor and a really good kid but he is not a HM D1 player.
 

Mr_Twister

All-American
Apr 1, 2004
15,684
5,819
0
The Bowling Green coach, Michael Huger, is a NYC native and from the Jim Larranaga coaching tree. Well-connected to metro NYC hoops. Played on a couple of NYC championship teams from the Bronx.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers