I see 5 schools listed.It’s down to 2 and
Duke is led by RU
Ace Bailey had a Top 12 less than a month ago when everyone knew it was Rutgers or Auburn. The top whatever lists are only to create hype.I see 5 schools listed.
So that means RU in the lead? Just making sure my English comprehension is accurate.It’s down to 2 and
Duke is led by RU
He's sending all the subliminal messages!Love the Scarlet colored Nikes….
Well given his real brother went to RU, we can just call this a day.He mentioned brotherhood with Duke and RU, it seems to very important to him. Hopefully he knows and feels the love from Pike, the staff, and all us fans.
Show up at his high school gamesHe mentioned brotherhood with Duke and RU, it seems to very important to him. Hopefully he knows and feels the love from Pike, the staff, and all us fans.
there’s people saying he’s heading to Duke and there’s people saying he’s going to Rutgers. No one actually knows because I’m sure Dylan doesn’t know yet either.Any news on this front ?
A friend called to tell me that McCarver died...and oh, by the way... he heard that Dylan is headed to Duke.
Anybody ?
He's a Mets fan so hopefully he was just trying to annoy me.
I think he does know, and has known for sometime. I don't think his mother and brother know yet.. But I bet a few of his close friends know what he's thinkingthere’s people saying he’s heading to Duke and there’s people saying he’s going to Rutgers. No one actually knows because I’m sure Dylan doesn’t know yet either.
So be itIf you get Harper will that take you out of the running for Teng ?
If you get Harper will that take you out of the running for Teng ?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?