Eagle fans

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,355
5,923
113
Great game going on in AFC right now… who do Eagle fans want to play in SB? I am a Steeler guy but I want to see KC/Eagles…Andy Reid vs Philly… great storyline
That would be a good story. But watching this game, it does not matter neither KC nor Cincy cam match the Eagles lines
 
  • Like
Reactions: nittanyfan333

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,780
7,419
113
Great game going on in AFC right now… who do Eagle fans want to play in SB? I am a Steeler guy but I want to see KC/Eagles…Andy Reid vs Philly… great storyline

From a storyline standpoint (Kelcebowl, red against his former team) I’d love to see the chiefs. But wifeypants makes a great point: tired of seeing the chiefs there.

From a win/loss standpoint, I don’t care. 31 points against the league’s best defense. Let’s go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WestSideLion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern