True. It feels like Arizona is a bit limited offensively compared to the Badgers; just not as many ways to score.Originally posted by dukiejay:
Wisconsin just looks like th better team....but making seven of eight three's will do that for any team.
If they aren't going to call Kentucky for fouling at the rim, then notre dame is going to have a long night.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Let's go Notre Dame. If the Irish can hit some shots early and give themselves confidence, then this could be a game.
OFC
Yep, you're right. That was an obvious foul on the block of the dunk. But Notre Dame is already showing more fight than I've seen from the last few teams to play UK. I still think if they're able to make some 3's they can hang in this game. We'll see.Originally posted by barkingpumpkin:
If they aren't going to call Kentucky for fouling at the rim, then notre dame is going to have a long night.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Let's go Notre Dame. If the Irish can hit some shots early and give themselves confidence, then this could be a game.
OFC
I thought I heard the PA announcer say VasturiaOriginally posted by dukiejay:
Nice take by Auguste. He needs to get that foul call. Of course, he got the ticky-tack one called on him at the other end.
Yeah, I would like to see how Kentucky handles a close game for a change. ND is not backing down.Originally posted by skysdad:
If ND can just stay close. I think they can do it. OFC
Towns can't believe the refs had the gall to call one on him.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Auguste was eating the Wildcats lunch...and 2 sorry calls against him. That is going to hurt big time.
OFC
He's not the only one...I couldn't believe it myself. ND came to play.Originally posted by barkingpumpkin:
Towns can't believe the refs had the gall to call one on him.Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Auguste was eating the Wildcats lunch...and 2 sorry calls against him. That is going to hurt big time.
OFC
Without a doubt. Good that they haven't settled thoughOriginally posted by dukiejay:
Still think the Irish are going to have to hit a few jumpers.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4