Ellies Returning For '23

Alphalion75

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2001
15,214
4,315
113
I am glad Ellies is returning. But I also find it interesting where we are at with college football. Backup players making announcements on whether they will return or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Garw and bdgan

Zone-Blitz

Senior
Oct 27, 2013
177
417
63
I am glad Ellies is returning. But I also find it interesting where we are at with college football. Backup players making announcements on whether they will return or not.
It’s crazy. And everyone has to have a written essay on why they’re coming or going. Much respect to the first kid who comes along that simply tweets “I’ll be back next year. WE ARE”
 
  • Like
Reactions: ILLINOISLION
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State