ESPN predictions for UNC game

IOPGCock

Jan 30, 2022
Based on the over under line no one expects either defense to be improved. THAT will be the difference between a tight one and a blowout. If I was forced to decide who will have an improved defense I’d choose us. We shall see.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Don't know if it has been mentioned before but Freddie Kitchens, who was here last year, is one of the Tar Heel offensive coaches. That's an advantage for UNC.

Reactions: Cackmandu

DJGamecock

Feb 12, 2022
Don't know if it has been mentioned before but Freddie Kitchens, who was here last year, is one of the Tar Heel offensive coaches. That's an advantage for UNC.

Uh oh... Didn't know that! Why was he not retained anyhow? Did he wanna be our OC? Is it true Kitchens was calling the plays our last 3 games?

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
Uh oh... Didn't know that! Why was he not retained anyhow? Did he wanna be our OC? Is it true Kitchens was calling the plays our last 3 games?
I think the fact that he went to another program for the same job when we had an OC opening should tell you all you need to know. He didn’t call the plays. Satt called them.

• Haha
Reactions: Prestonyte

Cackmandu

Feb 2, 2022
Boy that slipped right by me, surely if Beamer had thought he was the man for the job he would have been promoted. That is definitely an advantage for them, and our guys are aware of it!

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022

I don't know how much of an advantage it is, considering we have a new OC. Hopefully not.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Boy that slipped right by me, surely if Beamer had thought he was the man for the job he would have been promoted. That is definitely an advantage for them, and our guys are aware of it!
Was Freddie Kitchens calling the plays versus Tennessee and Clemson last year?