Fanduel NCAA tournament

RUtix4me

All-American
Jan 18, 2015
9,033
9,845
113
They topped me up with $1 on Tuesday, I've been playing freerolls in ncaa all season, just for fun...suggest anyone here try the nba or ncaa free rolls just to bring you closer to the game. Anyway , I've parlayed the free $1 on Tuesday into $54 as of last night, took 4th in $2 tourney pulling in $40. Played $20 yesterday won $30. I have about $25 invested today across two teams and 11 games today. I have to say its added additional fun to March Madness.

Since Sept I deposited $45.00 and feel like its going to the movies or entertainment. No expectations that I will quit the day jub....this is just for fun.

Anyone else playing?

I love House, Jones and Caruso for Teaxas AM in the game as well as their tourney chances.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure