FC/OT: Bama’s QB Milroe in the portal.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Allen Iverson??? What did he have to do with it?
We had a leadership meeting and one of the topics of discussion was about AI. I told my boss that every time I hear AI I automatically think of Allen Iverson. The one other guy who also used to coach basketball looked at me and says “yes!”, the rest of the crowd had no idea what we were talking about.

Last edited:

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Yes. Accounts had to be verified to get a blue check; now you just buy one. It wasn’t perfect before but it was light years better than it is now.
But, but, but…Elon is standing up for free speech…..unless he doesn’t like what you say, then not so much. Hypocrite.

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021
Yes. Accounts had to be verified to get a blue check; now you just buy one. It wasn’t perfect before but it was light years better than it is now.
Even when Twitter censored information that was contrary to the narrative Twitter wanted to promote?

Reactions: Bison13

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Even when Twitter censored information that was contrary to the narrative Twitter wanted to promote?

It’s the same now with Elon. He pushes his agenda everywhere and has shown himself to be quite the buffoon and anti-Semite. Mark Cuban’s regular schooling of him is hilarious. Elon has no comebacks because he’s entirely theoretical. Biggest difference now though is if I read a tweet from say, Sean Fitz on old Twitter, I would know it was from him. Not the case now. Sorry the laptop didn’t work out :whistle:.