FC/OT: McCarthy declares for NFL.

PSU89er

Nov 22, 2023
UM loses everything on offense, if JJ came back its him and Loveland. That is not a recipe for increasing your draft stock. His stock could only go down next year.

With or without Harbaugh, UM is a looking a lot more like a 9-3 team. It will be like comparing the PSU 86 defense to the 87 defense. Hard to be as good when almost all the players are in the pros. I guess Loveland is Trey Bauer.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
UM loses everything on offense, if JJ came back its him and Loveland. That is not a recipe for increasing your draft stock. His stock could only go down next year.

With or without Harbaugh, UM is a looking a lot more like a 9-3 team. It will be like comparing the PSU 86 defense to the 87 defense. Hard to be as good when almost all the players are in the pros. I guess Loveland is Trey Bauer.

Franklin is laughing at um.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
The guy is a proven winner. 3 losses? In 3 years. 3 big champ and a natty. Dear lord. He will do just fine in the nfl,

Sif

Oct 12, 2021
At least now we won’t have to see the stupid pregame shots of him meditating under goal post. At minimum, not until he possibly becomes a starter in NFL. Which I think would take a couple of years

Reactions: ODShowtime

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
He’s gonna very likely be a first round pick…no reason to come back regardless of who coaches him.
Just scanned 6 articles post championship game projections. He seems to be in a similar situation to Levis. But all it takes is one team to fall in love with you.

Reactions: LionJim

Latest posts