FC/OT: RIP Richard Belzer.

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,355
5,923
113

Detective Munch was also in Homicide life on the street, shot in Baltimore, when that ended he transferred up to NYC!! to make his run there. I was running around Fells Point in Baltimore one day. Homicide was shooting at that time. Saw Richard walking back to his apartment just down the street. We actually found a script in the coffee shop, but we just left it there , I am not sure why.
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
Couldn’t stand his stand up but I enjoyed him on SVU. He was a guest on the only Letterman episode I ever attended.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

nittanymoops

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
824
1,438
93
Also was married to "Young Lady Chatterley" star Harlee McBride. RIP Munch

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?