FC/OT: When the draft experts get it wrong….

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,774
21,497
113
Yep...as a vet I think we're in deep trouble the day FORCED patriotism takes over our country.
Too Late You Missed Out GIF by Cloie Wyatt Taylor
 

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,784
14,660
113
We've been over this a million times - nearly every servicemember, retiree, and veteran I know (myself included) does not have a problem with kneeling during the National Anthem. I have way more of a problem with phony patriotism.
amen
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
  4. 04 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?