FC: Ticket Sales and Music Lineup for Beaver Stadium Beer Festival

Oct 12, 2021

• General admission is $75 plus service fees in advance or $95 day-of. It includes parking, sampling of more than 100 craft beer and a commemorative drinking vessel.

• VIP tickets are $125 plus service fees ($145) and include early admission at noon and a special gift, along with the same features as general admission.

I wonder what that special gift might be that comes with the VIP tickets. A slab of stilton? Hmm. And that's in addition to the commemorative drinking vessel that the GA folks get too. Enticing.

• Haha
Reactions: step.eng69

psuro

Oct 12, 2021

• General admission is $75 plus service fees in advance or $95 day-of. It includes parking, sampling of more than 100 craft beer and a commemorative drinking vessel.

• VIP tickets are $125 plus service fees ($145) and include early admission at noon and a special gift, along with the same features as general admission.

I wonder what that special gift might be that comes with the VIP tickets. A slab of stilton? Hmm. And that's in addition to the commemorative drinking vessel that the GA folks get too. Enticing.
If it includes parking, can I buy a ticket and leave my car parked there until the end of the football season? Seems like a cheap option.

Obliviax

Oct 12, 2021
Bob, we're talking revenues. It doesn't matter if it's highbrow (lattes and scones) or lowbrow (beers and brats). PSU is getting innovative. Now I understand why every other new building has either Innovative or Innovation in the title.
the revenue will come to the state via the troopers sitting on every major road outside of Happy Valley after this event.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Vomit Troughs?

• Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021

Early entry is the main reason you'd want to get VIP. I've done these sort of festivals elsewhere and breweries usually bring limited release beers and once the GA gates open the lines for that stuff gets very long, and the breweries run out of it. Getting access to that for an hour with short lines is nice, if you value that sort of thing.

Oct 12, 2021