Feast Week...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I really enjoy that I can come into work and have college basketball playing in the background the entire day. Even if this game is Niagara and Hartford, it sounds like a really good game.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Mizzou just took Xavier to overtime. Good game on right now.
 

Dukesince90

Senior
Nov 27, 2013
1,975
992
0
Watching College Basketball Live right now. They have 6 ACC coaches on the show with Jay Bilas. I forgot that Josh Pastner is coaching GT this year. Excellent discussion.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I thought Mizzou was going to pull that one out.

There have been some good games on.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma