Hahaha I thought that was you that was selling your place.My wife and I just purchased some prime land in Minnesota right on the ocean...any takers?
Get ready cuz it's comingIf FGCU beats UNC....i will go get a FGCU tattoo and post it here for all to see. Bank it!!!
If FGCU beats UNC....i will go get a FGCU tattoo and post it here for all to see. Bank it!!!
Depending where its at we may not want to see it![]()
I don't think it will happen but just keep in mind that we will never see it coming when a #16 seed beats a #1 seed. FGCU looked really good last night and I do think it will at least be close in the 1st half.
I couldn't believe that they called that travel on FGCU, especially since it was such a delayed whistle.The refs are a JOKE!! UNC travels TWICE on one play and then FGCU gets the turnover and they called THEM for traveling.
FGCU is not afraid.
Why does he scream and scowl so much??
UNC decided to play. Darn.FGCU with a bad start to the half. I think it's over at this point.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6