Final four picks

pisgah101

Heisman
Dec 26, 2005
15,649
13,548
113
Okay it's time for this thread!! Make your pick and your national champ pick... Midwest- Kentucky... West-Wisconsin.. East-Virginia.. South-Duke.. Championship- Duke over Kentucky. To me these four have been the beat most consistent teams. If I had to pick a second pick in each I would go with Midwest- Notre Dame.. West-Carolina.. East- NC State.. South- Iowa St. Champ- Notre Dame over Iowa State
 

DukeOrDie

Redshirt
Feb 20, 2010
345
17
0
I have the same FF with Duke beating Wisconsin in the title game. I just think that after last years FF if Wisconsin gets another opportunity against the Cats they rise to the occasion.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition