I'm going with a "Carolina" final.
Cocks with another gritty performance, win by 4.
Holes do what they want inside, win by 8.
Helluva game. There no quit in those cocks.This game wow!!![]()
The inside bigs would be on the benchImagine what our shooters could do with inside bigs like this
But was he higher than Bolden?
I would have offered him in a second
Night and day him and bolden
Hindsight is 20/20.But was he higher than Bolden?
I would have offered him in a second
Night and day him and bolden
Hindsight is 20/20.
From what I've seen this year, I think anybody would take Collins over Bolden. You just never know how some players will pan out at the next level.Yes I guess so...I'd still take Collins over him any day of the week
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games