First Duke Game

Nov 2, 2008
765
37
0
I am looking to attend the Furman game on November 20. I am from WI so I will be flying down, but was wondering if any of you had tips for where to get tickets reasonably, where to stay, and what to do on the other days in the NC area. I am bringing my girlfriend so I would also like to do other fun things besides having her consumed with Duke basketball and contemplating our relationship. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, open to anything.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke