For those of you coming to HEAVEN this weekend

SOLLS

Aug 5, 2021
We can’t wait to host you. Wife & I came up last year & the atmosphere was sensational White Out, hospitality & all. When YALL 😂 get here prepared to very well received sans the fans everyone has (you’ll have a hard time finding any trouble here tho).
I’m not going to get into how long I’ve been such a big fan & where all I’ve attended games (I’ll mention Syracuse), but I wanted to share an article from a Syracuse writer when they returned the visit in 2003. He also did a follow up article in 2015, but I’ll not link it here. I’d like to think everyone coming will find it a great read.
Welcome to the Plains of Dixie where the Eagle sours & the Tiger roars

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
I'm sure the trip to Auburn will be a good time. Honestly though, most P5 venues are awesome compared to Syracuse and the Carrier Dome (or whatever they call it now).

SOLLS

Aug 5, 2021
We arrived last night. Glad to be here.
Stayed at the clarion last night. I would not recommend it. Lol.

on our way downtown for breakfast.
We usually stay in Montgomery. I got a dose of the Clarion UGA 2019😂

OuiRPSU

Oct 6, 2021
I’ve watched football in Alabama in September, and heaven isn’t a word I’d ever use to describe it. Even so, Auburn is a cool town and it should be a good time.

Reactions: SOLLS

SOLLS

Aug 5, 2021
I'm sure the trip to Auburn will be a good time. Honestly though, most P5 venues are awesome compared to Syracuse and the Carrier Dome (or whatever they call it now).
Agree on atmosphere there, but USC wasn’t much better the year before. Lots of show up fans, a lot that just happened upon the game on Labor Day

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I’ve watched football in Alabama in September, and heaven isn’t a word I’d ever use to describe it. Even so, Auburn is a cool town and it should be a good time.

alabamy isn’t heaven any time of year.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I’m not getting any friendly talk on the Main Board just sayin

Schitts Creek Wtf GIF by CBC

SOLLS

Aug 5, 2021
You’re going to have offer SOLLS a latte and a ton of scones to make up for confusing them with Iowa! ;)
Meh we are actually proud to be called the Cow College **** bear Bryant

Reactions: ODShowtime

AvgUser

Oct 7, 2021
We can’t wait to host you. Wife & I came up last year & the atmosphere was sensational White Out, hospitality & all. When YALL 😂 get here prepared to very well received sans the fans everyone has (you’ll have a hard time finding any trouble here tho).
I’m not going to get into how long I’ve been such a big fan & where all I’ve attended games (I’ll mention Syracuse), but I wanted to share an article from a Syracuse writer when they returned the visit in 2003. He also did a follow up article in 2015, but I’ll not link it here. I’d like to think everyone coming will find it a great read.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Meh we are actually proud to be called the Cow College **** bear Bryant
Don’t worry SOLLS- it’s an inside joke. I don’t think he was calling Auburn a cow college, (Pitt calls us the same by the way). It was more a shot at Iowa. ;)

• Love
Reactions: SOLLS

SOLLS

Aug 5, 2021
But it is allegedly a “sweet Home”
Here’s you a newer version of Sweet Home Alabama (that us Aubies don’t care so much about). Really check out the words by GOAT ZEVON. We realize we are thought of this way & I think it’s funnier than hell. Try it lol

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021

Arrived this afternoon. Beautiful town and campus. I've not been to a ton of away games, but hard to imagine being treated better anywhere. Friendly people everywhere we go...already invited to 3 tailgates tomorrow. So many people going out of their way to say "welcome to Auburn"

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
We arrived last night. Glad to be here.
Stayed at the clarion last night. I would not recommend it. Lol.

on our way downtown for breakfast.
Clarion University Center? That's where we are and yeah....kind of a dump. We're calling it Bayes Motel :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: step.eng69

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Clarion University Center? That's where we are and yeah....kind of a dump. We're calling it Bayes Motel :ROFLMAO:
Well the Quality Inn in Opelika may actually be a step below where you are! Yikes. I won’t “miss Alabamy again”!!! In hotel categories, this falls under the term “hovel”.

• Sad
Reactions: step.eng69

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Omg. Good luck. At least they comped our rooms and the manager was very nice when we called last night.