Who do you think they have the best chance of getting ?What exactly are you trying to ask?
I might have a better chance of playing PG for Duke than Smith does at this point.Who do you think they have the best chance of getting ?
BMW X6?I might have a better chance of playing PG for Duke than Smith does at this point.
I do have a mean crossover though.
Lol that's cool.I might have a better chance of playing PG for Duke than Smith does at this point.
I do have a mean crossover though.
Josh Jackson....awesome talent. Not coming to Duke.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6