I think we will see the same starters too. Maybe swap Giles for Bolden. I just don't think you make a lot of changes based on one good/bad half of basketball. I am definitely a fan of more Frank in the PG role and let Grayson play off the ball where I think he is better suited to play.
Matt wouldn't get that if the rest would step up and play hard.I'm in favor of Frank at PG as long as Luke and Grayson start along side him. Won't happen though because Matt HAS to get 34+ mpg I guess.
Now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. First, I didn't "down" a player, whatever that means. 2nd, if that's how you took it then you did the same thing to the freshmen players. Regardless, your response to me was pretty pointless.Matt wouldn't get that if the rest would step up and play hard.
Let's not down a player who has done what is expected of him. Instead let's just hope the freshman are starting to get it
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games