Free Fan Parking at Eisenhower Deck and Shuttle to Rec Hall Wrestling Matches Available

ChandlerPearce

Jan 23, 2022
Nice, this is a huge help for pop.
Totally agree....it was one thing to hike that distance when attending PSU....but now 40 years later is a bit difficult!
Small gestures like this mean a great deal to those alumni that would love to attend, but are limited in mobility.
(On a side issue, makes gifting an easier decision when you feel the school shows some love)

Reactions: LB99

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Totally agree....it was one thing to hike that distance when attending PSU....but now 40 years later is a bit difficult!
Small gestures like this mean a great deal to those alumni that would love to attend, but are limited in mobility.
(On a side issue, makes gifting an easier decision when you feel the school shows some love)
Agree on your side issue although I know the whales drive what happens, but pre and post match logistics matters…….at least I hope it still does.
My dad (pop) is 92 and the hike from the creamery is too far. He wants me to just leave him there so he can eat ice cream for 2 hours.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce

Latest posts