Friday gametime

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Originally posted by WI#1Dukie22:
Should be early game.....
Higher seed only applies to conference tournament. TV controls this time around....and I'd be shocked if we're not the late one.
 

WI#1Dukie22

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2008
3,900
1,004
0
I just don't understand at all how the higher seed does not get the advantage.... Always thought it was scheduled that way. Oh well minor thing, just longer I have to wait is all!!
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
Yeah you'd think we would be in the early game next Friday night since we were in the early game this past Friday night.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition