Friday's Big 10 Game Prediction Thread

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,349
180,614
113
That is a wrap on Big 10 action in 2024...see you in 2025

12/13

Indiana at Nebraska.....NEBRASKA


Mon/Tues: 3-0
Season to Date: 11-6
 
Feb 5, 2003
10,988
9,403
113
I almost switched picks when I saw that Vegas had Nebraska -4.5. Hoosier might have lost anyway, but Mgbako getting two fouls in the first 32 seconds really hurt their chances. Of course, I don't think that's the only reason Nebraska shot 61% from the floor.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,349
180,614
113
bump...everyone figure out their record...games coming up on January 2
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games