From the Six Pack annals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
The following was written by Heydog6 to announce the arrival of the SixPack message board on Genespage around the middle of April 2003. We were ratted out and 8679305 was banned so it never got posted. I found it in the admin discussion forum. We were posting everyday for about two weeks "It's coming". And then once one week came, we posted "It's coming in 5 days" etc. Look up the lexicon entry for "IT". Too funny. Enjoy.

Times up, Its HERE.

First off, all of you racking your brains as to the meaning of 8679305 can give it a rest. It means I screwed up Jennys number, as if there was any doubt. Let me reintroduce myself, its your old six pack buddy, dawgstudent. I know you must be stammering Bbbut how, you were banned by Gene! Well, getting banned by Gene is like getting told no by the French, both are pretty much powerless to stop you. Many of the six pack have assumed new names and continue to post long after their initial banning. Heck, crackerdog has had no less than 5 personas. But, I digress.

Well, well, 10 months ago, the revolution began with the first post from squintdawg. You remember, dont you, 6 and 6 is the best MSU football can do in 2002. Who knew it would be 3 and 9? Well, we did, for starters. Its been a unreal school year, with one Mississippi State athletic flop after another. The NCAA has more or less opened a branch office here. Players are quitting like its going out of style, and those that dont quit get arrested. Our basketball team went out of their way to keep to 5 vs. 12 seed streak alive, and yet through it all, this board remains, the Iraqi Minister of Information for MSU Sports. The similarities are mind-boggling, They are not within 100 miles of Baghdad/My sources have heard nothing about an NCAA investigation. Eerie, huh? And yet, most of you just open wide and accept the spoon feeding like mothers milk. Where does it end? Who among you will stand up and demand the truth be told, popular or not. MSU already has a Media Relations department, this page need not be their mouthpiece.

I know some of you are reading this, and agreeing with me. You want accountability from our athletic department. You demand excellence, not mediocrity. You want to say this in this forum, but you know how it will be met: Swift deletion. Well, the time has come. Finally, there is a place where you can say what you want about MSU athletics, without fear of retribution. A place where your viewpoint is not only tolerated, it is embraced. I give you the MSU Six Pack message board at pub89.ezboard.com/bmsusixpackmessageboard. Here, you can join fellow Bulldogs in a realistic discussion of our great university, her successes, and even her failures. We await your arrival.

As to those who are sure to come in anger, I say this.Its your fault. I cannot count the number of times someone posted If you dont like the way Gene runs his board, you should start your own. Well, we have done it, so dont complain. I leave you now to wallow in your own self-induced paranoia. Just remember, when football season rolls around, and we struggle yet again, that, just like last year, we told you so. Goodbye, and good riddance.

Reactions: mo7888

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
Quote:_________________________________________________Well, getting banned by Gene is like getting told no by the French, both are pretty much powerless to stop you._________________________________________________

Friggin hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.