fsu vs uga

IrishHerb

Oct 13, 2021
Surprised so many fsu players are missing, especially on defense. After going undefeated in the reg season but left out of the playoffs I'd be pissed and wanting to take it out on uga to prove the committee wrong. Guess the players now days don't care ... its all about themselves, not the team or school they're "representing"

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
Surprised so many fsu players are missing, especially on defense. After going undefeated in the reg season but left out of the playoffs I'd be pissed and wanting to take it out on uga to prove the committee wrong. Guess the players now days don't care ... its all about themselves, not the team or school they're "representing"
It’s hard to care about these bowl games anymore. I watched this Peach Bowl but really didn’t care about it. That was not really Penn State.

haveyoumethoward

Nov 16, 2021
Yep, it's only going to get worse, too. If their team is not in the playoffs next year, every bowl game will be a scrimmage between third and fourth team players.

Reactions: Catch1lion

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
IMO, the FSU players are calling BS on the snub, and it is their way of saying FU to the system.
—- not saying I agree with the opt out , but it is what it is .

Last edited:

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021
Nah. We are not a team without an offensive or defensive coordinator. Postseason football is just silly anymore.
But my friend, that was my point. Under Franklin, we will always be playing bowl games with a handicap of either a depleted coaching staff or players opting out. It is who we are in this age.

Connorpozlee

Oct 29, 2021
But my friend, that was my point. Under Franklin, we will always be playing bowl games with a handicap of either a depleted coaching staff or players opting out. It is who we are in this age.
Every team has players opting out, except for team in the playoff for now but time will come when they are opting out of that as well.

Reactions: psu31trap

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Every team has players opting out, except for team in the playoff for now but time will come when they are opting out of that as well.
Probably need to strongly consider wrapping up the CFP sooner. At least players might appreciate some time to rehab from a minor injury before the combine. And all the portal crap needs to begin after the CFP but before the January semester. I mean these are student athletes.

Alphalion75

Oct 21, 2021
I hope all those FSU players who opted out are enjoying their former 'teammates' getting their heads kicked in.

FrontierLion

Oct 12, 2021
It’s hard to care about these bowl games anymore. I watched this Peach Bowl but really didn’t care about it. That was not really Penn State.
Unfortunatley, I agree with this completely. I remember having the same “bleh” feeling last year and it was the freakin’ Rose Bowl. These games just aren’t the same anymore and that really stinks.

Reactions: Connorpozlee

Charlie1978

Dec 8, 2022
Look all you need to do is compare our 2016 team to the FSU bedwetters. It is the best proof yet showing that they can't even convince themselves that they don't belong and I am glad Kirby and the 'Dawgs pummeled their wannabe butts.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021

"People need to see what happened tonight, and they need to fix this," Smart said, lamenting the flood of opt-outs and portal entries on teams playing in non-playoff bowl games. "It needs to be fixed. It's very unfortunate that they have a good football team and a good football program, and they're in the position they're in."