FYI: Micah Parsons is a good football player.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
Parsons was all over the field in last night’s game against the Vikings. Speed, instincts, energy. He’s a baller.
That is for sure and he seems to be getting better. What a difference maker for Dallas!

And is making those (including me) that thought the time off would affect him negatively look foolish.

Reactions: ODShowtime

psupride1997

Oct 25, 2021
Seemed like he was at PSU for about five minutes tho. Only game I really remember him from was the Cotton Bowl vs Memphis, his last game.

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
Seemed like he was at PSU for about five minutes tho. Only game I really remember him from was the Cotton Bowl vs Memphis, his last game.

He certainly played his best game by far against Memphis. Prior to that game he really wasn’t anything special.

PSUAlum

Oct 7, 2021
He certainly played his best game by far against Memphis. Prior to that game he really wasn’t anything special.
The Ohio State game was also PRETTY GOOD. Memphis was the game where he put is all together. I believe some of it was Pry. He was learning on the fly on how to be a LB that Pry would slowly add things to his plate. Micah was PRIMED to be the closest thing to LaVar in 2020. IMO Pry was ready to unleash him in 2020.

• Sad

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Parsons was all over the field in last night’s game against the Vikings. Speed, instincts, energy. He’s a baller.
Pokes finally getting smart during last 2 drafts. Didn't really need a WR two years ago but when the best one fell to them they grabbed him. Same thing with Parsons. I guess my Blue and White bias is showing but I said before the draft he was the best defensive prospect in the draft.

Reactions: Midnighter

PSUAlum

Oct 7, 2021
Pokes finally getting smart during last 2 drafts. Didn't really need a WR two years ago but when the best one fell to them they grabbed him. Same thing with Parsons. I guess my Blue and White bias is showing but I said before the draft he was the best defensive prospect in the draft.
Parsons was clearly the best defensive prospect in the draft last year. The 2 corners were overvalued because of the position. Very few NFL Draft experts and some NFL teams did not realize the type of player Micah is at LB. I heard he is an OFF BALL LB and not an EDGE player far too much pre-draft. The Giants DID NOT view him as a edge player. Micah would be a BEAST in a 3-4 defense as an OLB. The Cowboys are the only team that we know of viewed him for what he is and that is a playmaker. It is possible they viewed him as a Bobby Wagner for Dan Quinn but he was working some with the DL from the start of training camp. Demarcus Ware was working with him from the beginning.

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Of all the teams that could have drafted Micah, it just had to be the Cowboys :rolleyes:
I agree, but over the years I've lost interest in fanatical support of any one NFL team, and now find myself tuning in strictly to see how PSU alum are faring. (maybe because Washington is/was my NFP team)

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
I agree, but over the years I've lost interest in fanatical support of any one NFL team, and now find myself tuning in strictly to see how PSU alum are faring. (maybe because Washington is/was my NFP team)
Ditto