Game 9, @ Maryland, 11/6, 3:30 pm EDT, FS1

LealandLoyal

Oct 29, 2021
Anyone have suggestions for going out in/around College Park Friday night before the game? Middle-aged guys looking for some fun. Thanks in advance.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
I’m watching the replay on BTN between IU and Md., the 60 minute version. Md’s passing game is very impressive. Taulia gets rid off the ball quickly and accurately and frequently throws the long ball often to speedy and open receivers. It will be hard to get sacks in this game and contain him, and if we blitz we are going to get burned. It looks like they can burn you at any time on the long ball. We will need aggressive coverage and hopefully a pick or two to win this game. Their running game on the other hand is not to be feared. On defense they are pretty decent in stopping the run and our past performance in the run game is not encouraging, but it would be good if we could put some long drives together and keep the ball out of Md’s hands by relying on short passes, bubble screens, and passes to the TE over the middle. Clifford may have to run this game to keep drives alive and avoid getting any big hits. I envision a pretty close game and we may need Stroud have to step up and make a few field goals if we are going to eek out a win. I think we win maybe 35-31.

Last edited: