Game day improvements announced

LBUfanatic

Nov 1, 2021
Have at it.

Good news for those seeking concessions upgrades.

Link
I am sure there will be a bunch of people who will find reason to criticize these changes; however, the separate concession stands for water is a very welcome change given how many people suffered heat-related issues during some of the early season games the past few years.

Ceasar

Oct 7, 2021
I preface this by saying, undoubtedly I am the odd one, not the rest of you guys. But I cannot fathom getting out of my seat at Beaver Stadium and missing even one play to go to a concession stand to buy food or drink. I tailgate prior to the game and have a good meal. I can certainly go 4 hours without eating, until I get back to the post-game food at the tailgate. And if I need a drink, I wait for a guy or girl to come around selling drinks.

Jason1743

Oct 20, 2021
I am sure there will be a bunch of people who will find reason to criticize these changes; however, the separate concession stands for water is a very welcome change given how many people suffered heat-related issues during some of the early season games the past few years.
Are you sure it wasn't COVID and not dehydration?

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I preface this by saying, undoubtedly I am the odd one, not the rest of you guys. But I cannot fathom getting out of my seat at Beaver Stadium and missing even one play to go to a concession stand to buy food or drink. I tailgate prior to the game and have a good meal. I can certainly go 4 hours without eating, until I get back to the post-game food at the tailgate. And if I need a drink, I wait for a guy or girl to come around selling drinks.

You obviously haven’t seen PSU play lately.

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
They should get a Smoke's Poutinerie like we have in Amalie Arena. Who cares if you fall asleep and can't walk after eating it?

Man now I want some. Dinner is gonna suck *** compared to Smoke's.

Reactions: step.eng69

[email protected]

Oct 7, 2021
especially if all I need is a big coke I can pour from my pint of bacardi from the hamilton state store that had cases of them behind the counter game day saturdays at 9 am.....

Iionscott

Oct 6, 2021
agree. This is a 100 percent true statement. I have not missed one play of a penn state home game since 1996, not a game, a play And I have never bought one food item. We do a big tailgate so I eat and drink pre game. Head into the stadium about an hour before, buy two waters, hit the bathroom, head to seats and do not get up until the alma mater is sung. Usually try to hear the band play the Nittany Lion, he’d out and do pot game tailgate.

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Imagine bragging about these food options in 2022. Have they not seen what stadiums these days are doing for food? Hint, it's not hot dogs with new toppings.
I'm thinking new stadium. Recliners, order at your table using an app, surround sound, kids' pool, full menu of items including steak and lobster, extensive wine selection, tvs in your personal cabana.

Wait, am I morphing PSU football with IMAX theaters and Great Wolf Lodge? Omg. We have become soft.

Yes, I agree with you - we seem fuddy duddy with the new hot dog combos in the press release. I'm shocked about bbq. I guess our southern dish made it north in a big way if they are serving it in the Beav.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
So the expanded Gate C, better block party, tailgate cabanas, and new concessions must be what Franklin meant by facility improvements.

o_O

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
agree. This is a 100 percent true statement. I have not missed one play of a penn state home game since 1996, not a game, a play And I have never bought one food item. We do a big tailgate so I eat and drink pre game. Head into the stadium about an hour before, buy two waters, hit the bathroom, head to seats and do not get up until the alma mater is sung. Usually try to hear the band play the Nittany Lion, he’d out and do pot game tailgate.
well he is a college kid.....

Latest posts