GAME DAY

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
Unfortunately after my wife said we will stay in and watch the game, she schedules a family luncheon at a restaurant at 1 pm today. Told me “oops” forgot about the Penn State game. To say I am unhappy is understating how I feel, but what can I say. One daughter just came in from California yesterday to visit my other daughter and we were all supposed to get together for dinner until there was trouble getting dinner reservations due to lack of planning even though I kept mentioning it for weeks. Only reservations for a party larger than 6 could be made for 1pm. Guess I will be missing seeing the #2 and maybe #3 QB play.

• Angry
Reactions: ODShowtime

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
In honor of our fallen colleague and fellow shot clocker Bad Santa, a few of his ashes were scattered in lot 3491A57168-F64C-4945-BA9E-9D1778CC6D2F.jpeg

Attachments

• 1D513459-27EA-4BFD-95E6-B0406032AB50.jpeg
    1D513459-27EA-4BFD-95E6-B0406032AB50.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
I hate myself for watching Game Day on ESPiN. Note:
- How is USC getting all this love after a win over Rice?
- Who is this dude in the blue jacket and v-neck T?
- good grief, Lee Corso is still employed by that network?
- Bear is a clown. He adds no value to the show. Nice pick last week (Purdue).
- Are they in Austin? Can't tell. Fans in the background are unresponsive (hungover or asleep?)

PrtLng Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Unfortunately after my wife said we will stay in and watch the game, she schedules a family luncheon at a restaurant at 1 pm today. Told me “oops” forgot about the Penn State game. To say I am unhappy is understating how I feel, but what can I say. One daughter just came in from California yesterday to visit my other daughter and we were all supposed to get together for dinner until there was trouble getting dinner reservations due to lack of planning even though I kept mentioning it for weeks. Only reservations for a party larger than 6 could be made for 1pm. Guess I will be missing seeing the #2 and maybe #3 QB play.
Hopefully the restaurant has TVs so you can watch the game.

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
I'm sure you won't be missed there

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Latest posts