GAMEDAY

koolraddad

Senior
Mar 13, 2010
752
643
93
I am disappointed I can't make the game live, but told my host for tonight I will be found in front of the TV and will try to keep it quiet. In my 40 plus years, I think this is the second most anticipated game(first being NIT semi-final in I think it was 2004).
 
  • Like
Reactions: CaptainJersey1989
May 11, 2010
72,487
56,952
0

Would be good if he sees a lot of red in the stands.

Per the SHU board, here are the recruits that are expected to be in attendance tonight:

Recruits tonight at Seton Hall:
Javhon quinerly, Louis king , Nazi reed , Luther Muhammad, jordan walker , Jalen Carey , Noah Farrakhan 5 hours ago: from zags

Recruits at SHU : Al' Amir Dawes , Valdir Manuel , Isaiah Wong , Shakur Juiston , Darnell Brodie , Tiba Taylor, Elijah Everett
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers